|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Screenshots|
- News item goes here
- More news item goes here
- Nothing Yet
The Mercury Spider project is working to bring a Mozilla web browser into the homes of average computer users. Up until this point, Mozilla has been the crown jewel of the open source community, but it is still a rather obscure figure to the average home user.
The Mercury Spider project will perform the following:
- Release a branded version of the Mozilla web browser as close to the original as possible for various platforms.
- Brand the browser and provide necessary documentation and links to Mercury Spider for support.
- Provide end user tech support via online forums, chat, newsgroups, and other online means as technology allows.
- Contribute all enhancements back to the Mozilla project.
This project is actively looking for participants with experience in the following fields:
- Modifying Mozilla (branding, splash screen, bookmarks, sidebar etc.)
- Graphic Artists (for creating a splashscreen, throbber, web site graphics.
- Tech Support experience, or a quest to learn
- Web Development experience
Mercury Spider is also actively looking for any website willing to donate bandwidth.